2011/09/18

Weekend studies

Well, there's a lot to do in school now so I have actually spent the last two weekends studying. More or less the whole days and it's a bit scary; I usually never study especially much or hard on the weekends in Sweden (except during the exam periods of course). But it might be due to our recess week coming up in a week and I have mid-term exams in most of my courses. So don't go around thinking that life's that easy down here!

But at the same time recess week is coming up and I have booked tickets to Bali and home from Jakarta together with some new made friends! We're currently planning but it looks like it's going to be a tight schedule with volcanoes, temples, beautiful beaches and a lot more. And since we're leaving on Saturday afternoon I have bought tickets to Singapore Grand Prix on Friday evening. Sure, it might just be training sessions on the Friday but it's still F1!


But I can fill out with some pictures from Fort Canning Hill and Chinatown since I haven't posted them on the blog yet and hopefully from Friday I will start taking a lot more photos again.


The pictures are from a day a few weeks ago when me and Jonas went to Chinatown and then walked through two parks and eventually wound up at City Hall, a nice walk in short!


So tomorrow morning the last rush before recess week begins: time for force study! (like in Star Wars for those who doesn't get it)

Just want to end with letting you know that I miss all you people at home, especially you Linda, just so you know.

And also for you who doesn't know yet; I planning to go home to Sweden in December. I haven't decided on the exact details yet but I'm going to be in Sweden for the major part of December!


Live long and prosper!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Alltid lika kul att ta del av alla bilder från andra sidan klotet!
    Kram från Mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usch plugg :( Jag har ju fortfarande inte börjat (pluggar ju förvisso japanska just nu men men inte samma sak). Hoppas det blir lättare snart! //Nora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det blir ju lugnt på recess week sen är det väl lite hektiskt veckan efter men sen borde det bli lite lugnare ett tag igen, fram till tenta-p...

    ReplyDelete