2012/04/04

The end is near!

Starting to feel that the semester is coming to an end, I'm starting to get that feeling of a summer calm that you usually comes over you at the end of the spring semester. A bit weird though since it's summer all year around here but I guess it might be my internal clock as well.

Had my last official Wushu-training in NTU last week and got some pictures. Thanks to Lim Jiahe for taking the pictures and editing and thank you NTU Wushu for this academic year, I've learned a ton of things and I've had lots fun doing it!




The brave men (and woman) who showed up for the last official training.

Next week is the last week of classes and after that it's just exam period left, I'm also starting to plan for the future, applying for the next semesters courses, eagerly waiting for replies regarding summer jobs and also making some plans for what to do when I'm free this summer. Exciting times!

Live long and prosper!

No comments:

Post a Comment