2012/04/25

The first of the last

I've gotten to my "the last" period here in Singapore, okay, it's already been going on in some extent but you start to feel it more now with just under 2 weeks left. I had my last Xingyi training yesterday, it's been real fun to learn more internal martial arts, it feels like you are learning how the body works, both your own but also others and how you can use it even more effectively. In short, it's been great!


Last Sunday I had decided to have a study free day and I felt like getting out so I went walking around Bukit Timah Reserve and the MacRitchie Reservoir Park, I've been to MacRitchie before but I never walked around it.

Bukit Timah contains Singapores highest natural point at an impressive (like in impressively low) 163.63 m.


And in MacRitchie you have a lot of monkeys, unfortunately there is also a lot of other primates that doesn't seem to able to take care of their trash...


MacRitchie also contains a tree-top walk, I kind of hoped for a better view but it was a nice experience anyway. 


Oh yeah, maybe a month ago I injured my leg while training and after a deep tissue massage I got a rather impressive bruise. I took a picture of it but forgot to upload it earlier. I was limping for a week or something but I'm fine now and it's starting to become flexible again, feels a bit funny since I've been able to stretch the other leg it feels weirdly more flexible than the one which got the injury.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment