2011/11/20

Garfielding

Singapore is going into Christmas mode now. Jurong Point, the shopping mall that I go through every day, is now filled with Christmas decorations and Christmas music. And they have another theme embedded as well; Garfield although I don't what his connection to Christmas is. But who greets me every morning if not the cat himself!


But I think they forgot Jon when they gathered the Garfield family!


Just nailed my Chinese exam which is my fourth of five exams this semester. When I was sitting writing the last part of the exam, a dialogue with Chinese characters, one of the Chinese-teachers suddenly stops and says "That's really good! You haven't studied Chinese before?". I couldn't stop thinking about how weird and random it was but it felt like the exam went really well. Hen hao!


Last week I went to town and applied for an Indian visa and today I went collected it down in Bugis, so now I can spend six months in India if I want to!


Going there last week I realized how little of downtown Singapore that I've actually seen so now, when I have nine days until my next exam, I'm going into the city tomorrow with Hallvard!

But let's finish off with a food picture!






1 comment:

  1. Fina bilder, Kalle!
    Hoppas "tallriken" Du slutade med smakar bättre än det ser ut. Ha det bra grabben så ses vi snart!
    Morfar

    ReplyDelete