2011/11/09

Nimen hao!

After filming this Monday, putting it together yesterday and finalizing it this morning our Chinese oral project is finally ready! Unfortunately we didn't insert any subtitles but for those of you who doesn't speak Chinese it is mostly about studies, family, where we live, telephone numbers, cars and a strong passion for Star Wars. Enjoy!

 

The deadline for the project was today and we also had a quiz today: listening comprehension which went really, really (beyond bad) bad but it's only like 5-10 % of the final grade and I have higher hopes for the final exam. 

It's the last week of lectures and tutorials and next week our three week exam period starts, we also have a QMII group project and I have a bunch of tutorials tomorrow but after that it's just revising left! Feels pretty good!

I've booked tickets for December now! India in for the first weeks and then the 19th December I will be back in PĂ„lsboda and Sweden for Christmas and New Year! I haven't booked the tickets back to Singapore yet but I'm waiting for reply about whether I'm going to be accepted to the IAS-CERN school which is being held in January.

Zaijien!

No comments:

Post a Comment